Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe The Manure Plumber

Oh, and just a note before you send me something about a poor plumber who's against that evile Obama.

"Joe the Plumber" isn't a licensed plumber and is actually plumbing illegally. He has lied (oh imagine that... I bet you don't remember Jeff Gannon, former White House Press Corps and frequent after hours visitor to the White House, who said he was a reporter but was really a gay prostitute). Not only that, but turns out old "Sam/Joe" hasn't paid his state taxes. He is also not "planning" to buy the plumbing business that he is illegally working for. "Planning" requires a plan, otherwise it's called "wishin'". (I know about wishin'. I wish an owl would bring me a letter asking me to live at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.) Don't you always ask for licensed contractors when you have something important done?? "Joe the Plumber", as my husband points out, is actually Joe Blow.

The real Joe Plumbers are the licensed plumbers, you know, the ones who are backing Obama because they don't make $250,000.00 a year.

No comments: